Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Autograph Edition 24" 2.8 cu. ft. Range with Gas Stove and Gas Oven in Black Stainless Steel (RGBZ-24) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with personalized touches. Encompassing limitless beauty, precision, and quality, the Autograph Edition Series creates a luxury look that will transform your space. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- Autograph Edition Series - Enjoy a timeless look in your kitchen with a Black Stainless Steel finish paired with accent knobs and handles, giving your kitchen an elegant, unmatched style
- All Gas Professional Range - Blends high-performance technology of a gas cooktop and a gas convection oven
- Italian-Made Sealed Brass Burners - Industry-leading gas cooktop includes 4 Hand-cast brass burners with cooking power ranging from 1,000 - 18,000 BTUs to optimize every meal with a powerful and even heat distribution.
- Minimal Cleaning - Hand-finished porcelain one-piece cooktop allows for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large Oven Capacity - 2.8 cu. ft oven capacity that fits pans up to 15 in. wide for maximum space and convenience with everyday cooking
- Premium Oven Insulation - 3 layered glass and aluminum mesh seal offers superior heat retention and a consistent temperature, providing optimal dish results
- Smooth Glide Ball-Bearing Oven Racks - Durable oven racks provide convenience and ease when working with larger dishes
- StayPut Oven Door Hinges - Designed to support the full weight of the oven door, offering additional convenience and safety
- Dual Oven Lights - Illuminate your oven space with dual lighting, controlled by a switch located on the front control panel
- Premium grade black stainless steel - created by an atom-bonded technique called PVD ensuring built-to-last quality
- LP Conversion Kit - Comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to liquid propane (must be done by a professional); offering versatility with your cooking preference
- Adjustable Oven Height - Easily adjustable legs allow you to adjust the total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- Industry First Lifetime Burner Warranty - Limited lifetime warranty on ZLINE Italian burners, includes part replacements for burners and burner caps and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship
- Friendly Manufacturer Warranty - 1-year parts and service warranty
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion - this expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burner's warranty
||ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
||24" W x 27.5" D (29" with handle) x 36" H
||Dual Lighting, controlled by light switch on front control panel
||Durable Front Control
||Black Stainless Steel frame with 1 Piece Enamel Top- Italian made hinges and burners
|Overall BTU Rating:
- Auxiliary- 4500 BTU
- Semi-Rapid - 10000 BTU
- Rapid- 12500 BTU
- Dual Burner- 18000 BTU
||Gas Oven- 2.8 cu.ft. deep oven- Triple Glass Window- Dual Lighting- Professional Aluminum Mesh Seal
||Convection Oven- Gas Cooktop
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.