The Energy Star certified Zephyr Europa Collection 30-In. Siena ES Wall Range Hood is packed with power. With a 400-CFM blower and ACT technology this hood has a versatile range of features perfect for any kitchen. With energy-efficient, warm white fluorescent lights, an extension duct cover option and Zephyr's new ICON Touch controls, clearing the air is as simple as the touch of a button.
- For a contemporary kitchen design, this wall mount vent hood is a perfect fit
- Helps solve all your kitchen ventilation problems with this 30" wide vent hood
- No more having to worry about being unable to see properly due to low lighting as its fluorescent bulb effectively illuminates the cooking surface
- Give a modern look to your kitchen with this stainless steel color vent hood
- ACT technology lets you limit max CFM to meet local codes (modified blower options on spec sheet)
- Three powerful speed levels
- ICON Touch controls
- Two baffle filters
- Two 13W fluorescent lights illuminate the cooktop surface
- Five-minute auto delay off
- Vertical duct specifications (internal): 8-inch round
- Horizontal duct specification (internal): NA
- Mounting height: 26-inch - 34-inch
- Color: Stainless Steel
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 34
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
||27.5 - 42
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.