At home in either traditional or contemporary kitchens, Zephyr's Essentials Series Anzio Wall Range Hood is a low-profile, chimney-style range hood that will add style and value to any kitchen. The pyramid-like structure houses a powerful 600-CFM fan that quietly operates at 1 sone on the most common working speed.
- Essentials series Anzio wall range hood
- 30-in. chimney-style range hood
- Five powerful speed levels
- 200-600 CFM standard internal blower
- Internal blower with ACT (Airflow Control Technology) CFM: 390, 290
- Internal blower sones: 1-6
- Two aluminum mesh filters, now larger for improved capture
- ICON Touch controls
- BriteStrip LED Light x1
- Auto delay-off
- Recirculating option
- Mounting height: 26-inch - 34-inch
- Internal blower - vertical: 6-inch round
- Black Stainless color is titanium coated for extra durability and does not oxidize
- Anti-smudge coating for easy cleaning
- PVD process provides a uniform and durable coating that is eco-friendly; no harsh chemicals are used
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 34
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
||27 - 48.5
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.