Made in North America, Accucold Commercial products offer the ideal display and storage conditions for foodservice settings, with a TAA compliant design and durable construction for busy commercial environments. Model SCRR432 is a reach-in all-refrigerator with a self-closing French door swing and nearly 39 cu.ft. of interior storage capacity. It features complete stainless steel construction inside and out, with six pre-installed casters for easy mobility. LED lighting offers an efficient presentation and front locks add security as needed. This unit features a high efficiency compressor and rear condenser. The sealed rear offers a better fit and easier cleanup with no exposed coils. Eco-friendly R290a refrigerant helps to ensure a greener footprint compliant with the latest CARB regulations. Inside, the SCRR432 utilizes fan-forced cooling for fast temperature covery and even cold air distribution. Adjustable cantilevered shelving lets you accommodate a variety of sizes to maximize the interior space. This model uses automatic defrost operation for easy user maintenance, with audible high/low temperature alarms to warn if the unit goes out of range. The SCRR432 is UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. For a matching freezer, see the SCFF436. Additional sizes and options are available. Browse the full commercial product line for more choices.
- All-refrigerator designed for use in commercial establishments
- UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Ideal for GSA contracts and other applications requiring a unit to have been manufactured in a TAA designated country
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Powerful fan-forced cooling to ensure fast temperature recovery
- Audible and visual alarm warns if the temperature goes out of range
- Interior and exterior are entirely constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability and easy cleanup
- Doors automatically close if left ajar to help protect items in high traffic settings
- Handle recessed in the side of the door for more efficiency in crowded commercial settings where every inch counts
- 6 pre-installed wheels allow you to easily move the unit as needed and lock into place with the front brakes
- Control panel includes a setting to display the minimum and maximum temperatures as needed
- Keyed locks on both doors for added security
- Durable commercial grade shelving system for reliable storage, with easy adjustments to fit virtually any size
- Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Nearly 39 cubic feet of storage space inside
- Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Space-saving design with no exposed coils for easier cleanability
- Pair with SCFF436 for a matching set in stainless steel
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||81.5" (207 cm)
||54.25" (138 cm)
||29.75" (76 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||56.25" (143 cm)
||38.61 cu.ft. (1093 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||428.0 lbs. (194 kg)
||450.0 lbs. (204 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||35.6° to 46.4°F
||55.0" (140 cm)
||49.75" (126 cm)
||25.5" (65 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.