Summit Commercial's line of curved top ice cream freezers features a deluxe European design to provide quality storage and an optimum product display. Made for us by Elcold in Denmark, the FOCUS73 features two tempered glass lids on ball-bearing glides that open smoothly for added efficiency. The angled top offers increased visibility to help maximize impulse sales. This unit includes a removable keyed lock to allow users the option of securing their goods. The white cabinet suits any setting, while the gray lid trim offers an added touch of clean style. We include a set of sturdy commercial casters for users to install if they prefer the freezer more mobile. The digital thermostat is externally located for easy temperature management, with a wide range from -13 to 23 F to accommodate a variety of desserts. We pre-set the unit to -4 F. Inside, the FOCUS73 features hammered aluminum walls designed for lasting durability in busy commercial settings. We include three epoxy coated wire novelty baskets, ideal for storing frozen treats and designed to easily glide back and forth as needed. This unit utilizes a manual defrost cooling system with environmentally friendly R290a cooling agent and extra thick insulation to ensure added reliability. A drain is included for easy defrosting. The FOCUS73 is UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. Additional sizes are available.
- UL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Electronic controls for more precise temperature management
- Digital thermostat can be set between -13 and +23 F to accommodate a variety of frozen treats
- Three epoxy-coated wire baskets included to store novelty items
- Curved design makes it easier for customers to view interior contents
- Two tempered glass lids on ball-bearing glides slide open and closed easily for added efficiency
- 3" thick insulation helps to ensure items stay cold
- Static cooling system for improved temperature stability
- A keyed lock is included for optional use
- Durable and easy to clean
- Heavy duty wheels for smooth mobility (ship unassembled)
- Offers improved temperature performance throughout the interior
- Front located for easier defrosting
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||30.75" (78 cm)
||28.63" (73 cm)
||25.88" (66 cm)
||5.7 cu.ft. (161 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||98.0 lbs. (44 kg)
||128.0 lbs. (58 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||20.75" (53 cm)
||22.5" (57 cm)
||19.63" (50 cm)
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Compressor Step Height
||9.75" (25 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||7.88" (20 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||19.63" (50 cm)
||-13 to 23 F
Energy Star Rated:
5.7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.