Dual-Centrifugal Fan - Up to 600 cubic feet
Move air quietly and quickly - up to 600 cu. ft. of air per minute.
Two halogen lights with dimmer controls provide bright illumination of the cooktop surface.
Stainless Steel Filters
Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
Sleek control panel illuminates with a touch providing you with multiple options.
LCD Electronic Controls
Features easy-to-read blue display for options including a convenient kitchen timer, fan speed selections and a delayed power-off option.
- Dual-Centrifugal Fan - Up to 600 cubic feet: Move air quietly and quickly - up to 600 cu. ft. of air per minute.
- Halogen Lighting: Two halogen lights with dimmer controls provide bright illumination of the cooktop surface.
- Stainless Steel Filters: Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
- Wave-Touch® Control: Sleek control panel illuminates with a touch providing you with multiple options.
- LCD Electronic Controls: Features easy-to-read blue display for options including a convenient kitchen timer, fan speed selections and a delayed power-off option.
|Product Weight (lbs)
|Exhaust Fan Capacity (CFM)
|Exhaust Fan Speeds
||Washable Stainless Steel
||Stainless Steel / Glass Canopy
|Electronic Controls with LCD Display
|AutoStart Heat Sensor
|Height (with Flue Extension)
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.