Broan® Elite 30-inch Slide-out Range Hood, 400 Max Blower CFM, Stainless Steel
The EBS1 Series of Slide-out Range Hood is a European design that mounts into a cabinet above the cooktop with only a slim sliding drawer visible, fitting seamlessly into today s modern kitchen. The easy to clean design features bright LED lighting, powerful 400 CFM Max blower speed, while remaining quiet at 1.2 sones at normal speed.
- Quiet operation at 1.2 sone at normal speed, comparable to a whisper
- Bright 1-level LED modules (2)
- 3-Speed backlit push-button
- Efficient 400 Max Blower CFM
- Dishwasher-safe micro mesh filters featuring a quick-release latch for an easy removal
- 10 minute delay off setting
- Optional non-duct kit available, sold separately (S1104971)
- Also available in 24" (EBS1244SS) and 36" (EBS1364SS)
- Intended for installation into frameless cabinets only
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|24 in. to 32 in. from cooktop to bottom of hood
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.